9.24.2013

A New BRAND NEW Day~

you know a hikikomori is?
- a person who always seems alone and have his/her own world -
looks so nice become one
because I already am - a hikikomori -

well, enough about that hhahaha...
kinda late to start over writing this blog ever since 2011
but it's okey and I'd like to start something different with this blog

start from a statement:
LET'S MOVING ON~!! YAY~~!!!

moving on in every aspects
life, personality, stupidity, and love-love thingy
hhahaha.... sounds nice
hope that I can do that just fine
you know why I wanna do that "moving on" thing?
just because of one person

when you find that one person who connects you to the world
you'll become someone different... someone better
but when they're taken away from you
what will you become then? *by John Reese

enough about that and let start all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment